In this post, I will show how you can create a progress bar just using formula field in Salesforce. No coding required.The requirement is that for “Job Application” object, we have a picklist called “Status” which is having the values as -Based on the value chosen in pick list, we need to display the progress bar showing the progress of Job Application. So let’s do that -Step 1 -We need to upload two image files as Static Resources first. Yellow bar -Green bar -Step 2 -Create a field called in the Job Application object which will calculate the progress based on the values chosen in the Status field. The screenshot given below -Step 3 -Create another formula field to display the progress. The detail of the field is given below -Done.!!Let’s check how our Job Application page looks like -When Status = ‘New’ -When Status = ‘Review Resume’When Status = ‘Phone Screen’When Status = ‘Schedule Interview’When Status = ‘Extend an offer’When Status = ‘Hired’ / ‘Rejected’Great. Any feedback, please let me know....Read More
- Salesforce API – New and Changed Objects
- New Video – Mastering Google Cloud Storage Part 3 – Diving Deep into Retention Policies!
- Salesforce Winter 24 Release | Sharing Related Enhancements
- How To Perform Enhanced List Sorting with Comparator Interface
- Unleashing The Power of AI: Salesforce and Tableau GPT