If you are a Salesforce Flow fan, I am sure like me, Spring 21 release is going to excite you as well. If you are dealing with situations where you need to take actions based on some future dates, till today, you can either write scheduled action in Process Builder or time-dependent actions in workflow rules. But with Spring 21 release you can implement the same in flow. This post will show you how you can take advantage of this new cool feature. I also created a video explaining the steps.
You can check my other posts which talk about some of the flow enhancements that are coming along with Spring 21 release.
- How to compare between Prior and New Value in Record Triggered Flows
- Blog: http://bit.ly/3r78BTo
- Video: https://youtu.be/auTFTb2exhw
- How to create multi-column screens in Flow Builder
- Blog: http://bit.ly/38ta5i6
- Video: https://youtu.be/CiKf5bVdGqw
Create a Record-Trigerred Flow and choose Freeform/Auto-Layout in the next screen.
Configure the Trigger Screen as –
- Trigger the Flow When: A record is created or updated
- Run the Flow: After the record is saved [Note – Schedule action/path is only available after the record is saved.]