As a call center manager, it is very important to monitor team’s case performances targets, train new support agents, analyze team’s open case performance and etc. There are multiple matrices which a call center manager normally monitor to improve contact center’s performance.
Call center manager can use Salesforce reports to monitor critical support metrics such as –
- Total open cases by agents
- Total cases created by agents and status
- Total cases created by agents and products
- Total average age by agent
- Total closed cases by agent
Another very important report to understand your team’s performance – how long your agents are taking to serving customers and thus meeting the service-level agreements (SLAs). To create this report, you can customize the out-of-the-box report “Total Open Cases By Agent” and then summarize the Age column (Summarize by Average). Below is how the report will look like –
Average Age of Closed Case by Agent:
Call center managers can use this report to monitor their agent’s productivity in terms of how quickly agents are closing the cases. This report will give a very good comparative study of the agents in terms of their productivity. To create this report, you can customize the out-of-the-box report “Total Open Cases By Agent“. Remove the Open equals True filter and add Closed equals True filter, then summarize the Age column (Summarize by Average). Below is how the report will look like –
Monitor Email Queues:
If you have email-2-case configured in your organization and your email cases are routed to individual queues as per the case assignment configuration, then you might need to monitor your email queues to understand how many cases violated, what is the percentage of cases(in standard and out of standard) per queue etc.
In order to do that, use the below details in the report –
- Use Filter: Case Owner contains
- Drag the field – Violation from Milestone in the report.
- Create formula field – (attaching the individual screenshots below)
- # in standard (# of cases without violation)
- % in standard (% of cases without violation)
- # out of standard (# of cases with violation)
If you have implemented Knowledge in your organization, then you can install Knowledge base Dashboards and Reports from Appexchange. From there you can go to the report folder – Knowledge Reports Package and get all the important reports available to you. Few important reports are –
- Case count by Article
- Cases with Articles
- Recently created Articles
- Recently Searches by Keyword
- Article views
- Article scores
- Omni-Channel – Active Users – This report will give the status of all users currently logged into Omni-Channel.
- Omni-Channel – Agent Email Metrics – This report will give the summary of email average handle time by Agent.
- Omni-Channel – Agent Time-Outs – This report will give the summary of email cases that Agents did not accept prior to time out.
- Omni-Channel – Queue Email Metrics – This report will give the summary of email average handle time by Queue.