A complete platform called loyalty management enables both B2B and B2C businesses to develop intelligent, distinctive customer experiences. Loyalty Management, which is based on the dependable Salesforce platform, provides companies in any sector the freedom to customize their application to meet their particular needs.
Table of Contents
- What is Salesforce’s Loyalty Management?
- Loyalty Management Licenses
- Enable Loyalty Management
- Who Sees What
- Additional Resources
What is Salesforce’s Loyalty Management?
Built on the Salesforce platform, loyalty management enables businesses to offer cutting-edge initiatives for customer appreciation, retention, and reward. You can plan and build loyalty programs, manage members and partners, and more with the help of the unified, cross-industry Loyalty Management system. Additionally, you may organize promotions, award members, and monitor their activity.
An all-inclusive system called loyalty management enables you to design thoughtful, tailored interactions with customers that boost their loyalty. Any sector can benefit from loyalty management since it is adaptable and can meet B2B and B2C business needs. Create and establish loyalty programs using the Loyalty Management app. Monitor member activity and give them points or vouchers as rewards. Create a powerful network of brand evangelists for your company with Loyalty Program Partners. Use promotions to increase client engagement and improve the return on your investment. Let members access the Loyalty Member Portal to monitor their rewards for loyalty.
Note – Loyalty Management isn’t supported on mobile devices.
Loyalty Management Licenses
We have three types of licenses available as of Spring 22.
- Loyalty Management Starter
- Loyalty Management Growth
- Loyalty Management Advanced
You can read about these licenses at Salesforce’s official documentation here.
A couple of key differences are –
- Starter & Growth will allow you to create/manage only 1 loyalty program, whereas Advanced will allow you to create/manage multiple loyalty programs.
- While you can’t manage partners with a Starter license, with Growth & Advanced, you can manage 10,000 partners.
Enable Loyalty Management
Follow the steps –
- From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter User and select Users.
- Click the user for which you want to enable Loyalty Management.
- Under Permission Set Assignments, click Edit.
- Select Loyalty Management from Available Permission Sets and click on Add.
- Finally, Save the changes.
Who Sees What
Following Salesforce’s best practices, Profiles, Permission Sets and Field-Level Security should be used to control access to loyalty objects and records.
In my next blog, I will be discussing how to do a basic setup in Loyalty Management. You can find the post here.
This article is not endorsed by Salesforce or any other company in any way. I shared my knowledge on this topic in this blog post. Please refer to Salesforce Help for the latest information.