Cloud computing is evolving. To maintain the same pace, over the past few years, Salesforce has moved some of its infrastructures to other clouds like AWS, Azure, and Google. And now Salesforce is allowing customers to do the same.
Salesforce announced Hyperforce on Dec 2nd, 2020 at Dreamforce. It is coming up with a new architectural design to help customers deliver workloads to the public cloud of their choice.
The idea behind this is that all of the data used by the Customer 360 platform, which is Salesforce’s detailed view of the customer across the channel, Salesforce products, and even other outside systems connecting with Salesforce.
Hyperforce promises to deliver top-level B2C and B2B performance by leveraging the elasticity of the public cloud but keeping the high-level security as the priority one. On top of that, Hyperforce also guarantees backward compatibility, assuring customers that their existing implementation be it customization or configuration will still work when they will migrate their changes in any public cloud of their choice.
“Every company right now is facing an imperative – to go digital fast,”, said Bret Taylor, President, and COO at Salesforce. “Salesforce Hyperfroce is a quantum leap forward in how Salesforce can accelerate our global customer’s digital transformations and empower them to grow, fast and at scale, on our trusted platform.”
- Top-level B2C and B2B performance by leveraging the elasticity of the public cloud without compromising on the security of the platform.
- Hyperforce will allow customers to deploy resources in the public cloud quickly, thus reducing the go-to-market time drastically.
- Trust is the # 1 priority for Salesforce. And without any surprise, Salesforce made it very clear that by moving to any public cloud, Salesforce’s world-class security platform will still be enforced.
- With Hyperforce, customers will have the choice to store their data in any local data storage maintaining any regulations specific to the organization, government, industry.
- Finally as mentioned earlier – Backward Compatibility. Salesforce assures customers that their existing implementation be it customization or configuration will still work when they will migrate their changes in any public cloud of their choice